Please click on each question for answers to expand below.
1. What are your COVID-19 protocols?
2. Where are in-person drama classes being held in 2023.24?
3. What happens if in-person classes are cancelled due to public health guidelines?
4. What sort of activities will my child be doing in class?
5. What is “process-based drama”? What is “collective creation”?
6. Do you offer trial classes?
7. Can I attend class with my child?
8. Are there any singing or dancing elements in class?
9. Who are the teachers?
10. Will my child have the same teacher each term?
11. Do students have an opportunity to perform on stage?
12. Are bursaries/scholarships available?
13. What is the cancellation policy?
14. Do you have a waitlist if a class is sold out?
15. Are there any make-up classes or will I be provided a refund for a missed class?
16. Can I still enroll my child at Drama School if the term has already begun?
17. Must a child have participated in the Fall session in order to enroll in the Winter/Spring session?
18. Can I pay in installments?
19. How do your classes support students with special needs?
20. Can I register my child even though they do not have any experience in drama?
21. My child can be nervous in new situations. Can they meet a new teacher in advance?
22. My child is very shy. Will they get along with other kids?
23. Can I register my child in a class outside of their age range?
24. Is my child allowed to wear their headphones during class?
Questions? Contact us at YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org.