How Our Classes Work
This Fall, we’re offering a selection of both online and in-person drama classes. Led by our experienced faculty of professional artist educators, we’re offering online classes for JK-Gr. 12 both on weekends and after-school, and in-person classes at RBC WaterPark Place for Gr. 7-12.
Specialty classes include Do I Have a Story for You!, Audition Technique, Writers’ Bloc, Actor’s Craft and more!
New this fall: Count Me In! for Gr. 4-5 and Pre-School Online Drama Time for ages 2-3.
We also offer March Break and Summer Drama Camps. Don’t miss all of our updates – sign up to our E-letter to receive all the latest news! We can’t wait to see returning students, and to welcome new students – wherever you are – to our classes!
- We ask that a parent or caregiver is nearby, in the event a participant requires technical support. In the case of our JK – Gr. 4 students, we ask that a parent or caregiver is either present, or very nearby to assist with the student’s engagement or to provide support during the class.
- Below are some technical requirements needed for the best success of each participant:
- A stationary camera and screen, such as a computer, laptop, iPad or tablet
- Stable internet that allows for extended video calls
- PLEASE NOTE: Cell phones cannot be used to participate in class
- A microphone, which could be a headset or part of the computer.
- An adequate space that allows for movement free of physical hazards within the frame of the camera
For information on how to register, click here.