Sunday Online Classes
Please note all class times are Eastern Time Zone.
The following classes begin online on Sunday, Apr. 18, 2021. Register today!
Please note: Spring registration will be open until the second class! If a class has already begun, please email YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org for more information.
- We ask that a parent or caregiver is nearby, in the event a participant requires technical support. In the case of our JK – Gr. 4 students, we ask that a parent or caregiver is either present, or very nearby to assist with the student’s engagement or to provide support during the class.
- Below are some technical requirements needed for the best success of each participant:
- A stationary camera and screen, such as a computer, laptop, iPad or tablet
- Stable internet that allows for extended video calls
- PLEASE NOTE: Cell phones cannot be used to participate in class
- A microphone, which could be a headset or part of the computer.
- An adequate space that allows for movement free of physical hazards within the frame of the camera
Participants will engage in songs, creative games and imaginative prompts that get them up on their feet, developing emotional and physical awareness and control, and building their creative confidence as they express themselves through movement and improvisation. There are also optional follow-up activities that include arts and crafts, puppet making and drawing. (30 minutes).
(as of Apr. 13)
|JK-SK||10AM – 10:30AM||$109||Jennifer Gor||3 Spots Left!|
This fun, active class, will provide participants the chance to get up and create on their feet, deepening their drama skills through improvisation, mime and character work, with a focus on narrative structure and scene development. (90 minutes).
(as of Apr. 13)
|Gr. 5-6||10AM – 11:30AM||$248||Lauren Wolanski||2 Spots Left!|
Questions? Contact us at YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org.