PLEASE NOTE: We have found that our emails sometimes go to Junk Mail folders. Kindly check your Junk Mail folder, if you are not receiving our emails as you would expect.
Ways to Register
1. Register Online:
Registering online is the quickest and simplest way of reserving your space in a class.
Click here to register online now.
2. By Email
Email the completed Registration Package (links below) to YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org. Applications made by email are processed as quickly as possible in the order that they are received. Your registration will only be confirmed once it has been processed. We aim to process registration packages within 2 business days and will send a confirmation of registration once it’s completed.
We do have a waitlist and if your class is sold out we encourage you to contact us by e-mail at YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org, to place your child’s name on the list. We draw from our waitlists regularly.
- Online Spring Break Camp Registration Package
- Junior Online Classes (JK-Gr. 6) Registration Package
- Senior Online Classes (Gr. 7-12) Registration Package
Due to varying browser requirements, we recommend downloading and saving the registration package to your computer first before entering any information. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free here.
Emergency Contact Form
Emergency Contact forms must be completed and returned to the Drama School via email (YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org) prior to the first class.
Have a sibling that wishes to join a drama class? Email us at email@example.com and receive $10 off for every additional family member.
- Admission is based on a first-come-first-served basis. Applications by email are processed as quickly as possible in the order that they are received. Your registration will only be confirmed once it has been processed. For this reason, we strongly encourage online registrations, as this is the best way to ensure you get the spot you wish to have.
- Sending registration information via email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or be incomplete. YPT accepts no liability for any errors, omissions, loss or damage arising from the content, transmission or receipt of email transmissions.
- Payment for Drama School can be made by VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org.