Please click on each question for answers to expand below.
1. What sort of activities will my child be doing in class?
2. What is “process based drama”? What is “collective creation”?
3. When and where are classes offered?
4. Do you offer trial classes?
5. Can I attend classes with my child?
6. Are there any singing or dancing elements in class?
7. Who are the teachers?
8. Will my child have the same teacher each term?
9. Do students have an opportunity to perform on stage?
10. Are bursaries/scholarships available?
11. What is the cancellation policy?
12. Do you have a waitlist if a class is sold out?
13. Are there any make-up classes or will I be provided a refund for a missed class?
14. Can I still enroll my child at Drama School if the term has already begun?
15. Must a child have participated in the Fall and/or Winter term in order to enroll in the Spring term?
16. Can I pay in installments?
17. How do your classes support students with special needs?
18. Can I register my child even though they do not have any experience in drama?
19. My child is very shy. Will he/she get along with other kids?
20. Can I register my child in a class outside of their age range?
Questions? Contact Drama School Assistant at YPTDramaSchool@youngpeoplestheatre.org.